Design Prodigy is a fast-growing content-led, data-driven digital marketing agency in Singapore that creates meaningful and measurable customer engagements and experiences in the digitised world. We seek like-minded talents to apply our collective knowledge to build capabilities for digital and engagement marketing.
Anchored on the pillars of engagement marketing, marketing automation, social media, data analytics, and performance marketing, we provide measurable digital marketing, SEO, PPC, social, and marketing automation solutions for B2B and B2C clients.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for career opportunities.
Digital Marketing Intern (full time)
Happy interns after spending 12 weeks deep in the marketing trench.
Periods: December 2017 to January 2018 / May 2018 to July 2018
Duration: 12 weeks (open for discussion)*.
Application deadline: 25 September 2017
* We are open to part time / flexi internships.
Current local university students are welcome to apply.
This internship is no ordinary one.
If you’re a future intern in DP, trust me on this: for many weeks you may be a little lost, or that you don’t match the frequency at which some discussions happen. But as Marc always says, “We are humans, not machines.” Once you approach the end of the journey, you will find that there is something truly magical about the human brain.
—Monisha Jain (NTU)
Many of us are blinded by the constraints of our thoughts driven by propaganda, education systems, social groups, and our beliefs that we have forgotten the amazing ability that we all have—to see the bigger picture.
—Kingston Wong (NTU)
One of the most attractive things about this internship was there was no such thing as being in a single role and only doing that role.
The reality check that this experience brought me has come at a great time where I have still got 2 years before I graduate. I am thankful for realising that I was still seeing the world from a bubble, and can hopefully push towards seeing the outside of the bubble.
—Sunita Verma (SMU)
Today’s companies need to
- acquire customers quickly,
- grow their lifetime value,
- and convert them into loyal advocates.
However, business as usual is bust.
You live in a connected and complex present. You notice how traditional ways of performing transactions no longer work, and want to be part of what does.
Marketing is now in the driver’s seat, shifting from traditional mass marketing and transactional marketing to engagement marketing.
To succeed in this unpredictability, we need adaptable and analytical thinkers keen on learning new skills and processes to deal with the unforeseen.
We are open to candidates without direct training in digital marketing. Rather than university major or formal training, polymaths with curiosity, perseverance, and communication skills are valuable to us.
We want your multidisciplinary and interdisciplinary mindset.
At Design Prodigy, we are building a team of A-players capable of helping progressive companies ride the wave of disruption by transforming their marketing capabilities and outcomes.
If you desire to work in a poly-skilled team (alongside smart machines) accountable to each other instead of to a manager, we would love to meet you.
Selected candidates will be asked to complete a challenge.
Do not miss this boat.
Actual tasks depend on the roles that you are assigned to. They include the following:
- Review data sets, test hypotheses and derive a solution that helps clients with data driven forecasting
- Create and optimise marketing campaigns for clients
- Troubleshoot and analyse trends in customer interactions to optimise customer experience
- Research and operationalise one of the following cutting-edge ideas in digital marketing:
- How to apply a persuasion framework for ToFu, MoFu and BoFu
- How to leverage semantic web capability to improve your conversion performance
Successful interns possess the following attributes:
- Analytical skills
- Diverse and deep interests in life
- and are conscientious and communicate clearly.
You will receive:
- Exposure to all aspects of operations in a digital marketing agency.
- Exposure to world-class marketing technologies and methodologies as we work with clients to solve practical challenges.
You will learn:
- How to research and operationalise cutting-edge ideas.
- How to orchestrate continuous and personalised campaigns.
We offer digital marketing services which include:
- Research and Strategy
- Integrated Digital Marketing
- Marketing Automation
- Marketing Analytics
As part of our team, you will be exposed to our best practices and certifications spanning industry leaders in the digital marketing space:
- Marketo Agency Partner
- Infusionsoft Certified Partner
- Google Partner
Enquire at email@example.com for more information.